I miss Soda, and Darry to. I've been in this dead church for a whole week. I'm tired, hungry and I just want to go home, play football with the gang, watch a movie, you know, do normal stuff. I guess things will never be he same. If only I would have come home earlier a few days ago, then Darry would have never hit me, I would have never thought about running away, and we wouldn't have bumped into those socs at the park.
Wait, it wasn't my fault, Johnny was the one that stabbed the soc, not me. If I go home right now, the police won't go after me; I'm innocent. A part of me wants to go home and be with my brothers, and do the things we used to do. But, now that I'm in this mess, I can't back down. I can't leave Johnny by himself we're like brothers and we always help our brothers in their time of need, right? Well, I don't know what to do. Maybe, this is just a horrible dream and when I wake up, everything is gonna go back to normal.
But this is no dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is very good writing :)
ReplyDeleteYou really captured Ponyboy's devotion to his gang.
very interesting paragraphs!
ReplyDeletegood grammer
This is great!!!
ReplyDelete