About two days ago Dally told us to go to this place and buy some food to last us for the week. It's been a few days, and I'm tired and hungry. When I woke up, there was a note enscribed in the sand on the ground that read that Johnny went to the store to get supplies. Johnny just came back from getting food, and golly, was glad to see him. He bought us some candy food and other stuff. Then I say something, sissors and peroxide. The sight of those two items gave me a chill. I knew why Johnny bought those things but I was never going to agree. But after a while, I gave in, and Johnny cut my tuff hair. It was the longest ten minutes of my life.
All we can eat is bologna sandwiches and it is disgusting. I'm tellin' ya If I see another piece of bologna I'm gonna hurl. I don't know why, but I think everything is going to be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice detail!
ReplyDelete