We were so tired, all of us were almost about to pass out. So the Doctor told us to go home and get some rest, and that Dally and Johnny will be okay if you're gone. So we went home. When it came to the time, when we had to get out of the car, I was too tired so Darry had to carry me in. I barely got any sleep, I woke up screaming and in a cold sweat, because of a dream that I've been having often someting about my parents, but I can never completely remember anything.
Well, anyways Two-Bit and Steve came in to the house and asked me how I was doing and I lied and said I was fine. Then Darry and Soda left to go to work. We left soon after to go get some cokes at the Tasty Freeze. While we were getting our cokes the blue mustang pulled up, and inside was Randy Adderson who was Marcia's boyfriend. What was really odd about him now is that he was beeing suprisingly nice to us. He called me and Johnny Heroes for doing what we did at the church, and he thought he awaould never do it himself, but I told him that He would have done the same thing if he were in my shoes. He wanted everything to be normal, no more fighting or anything, its all a big mess he said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment