Earlier Dally told me that Cherry Valance; the girl that Johnny and I met at the drive in a few days ago is now the Greasers official Soc Spy. I know it sounds odd but it will help us a lot, and she thinks she owes it to us because it was her fault that this big mess happened. Anyways after that happened we went back to the church to find that the Church was on fire! There were people outside that were just staring at it and they were missing some kids. Then we heard screaming. Immediately Johnny and I went running into the church to find those kids. I dunno why we did that, I guess it's because we thought we were the ones that started the fire. Johnny and I found the kids and brought them safely outside. Later, we all went to the doctors office because we were all hurt bad.Johnny was severely injured, they say that if he doesn't die, then he might be in a wheelchair forever. He'll never be able to do the things he loved to do ever again, like sports, and football. There were reporters swarming in all over us, asking too many questions in so little time, Then I saw two boys enter the room, it was Darry and Soda. I was so excited to see them that I jumped up ran to them and gave them a big hug.
All I can think about is Johnny and his condition, and Darry and Soda. When I was with them I felt like everything was gonna be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment