Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Chapter 8 - Ponyboy
We went to see Johnny and Dally at the hospital today. Johnny isn't doing to good; he was as pale as snow when we went to see him. But Dally is doing fine, he is still his old self mean and unsatisfied with everything.We saw Johnny first, because the nurse said that he is in critical condition. We were about to leave when the nurse came om and told us that Johnny's mother was here. He didn't want to see her because he thought that all she was going to do was tell him that he was in a lot of trouble. Then he passed out. We decided to check up on Dally. He was fine, he kept on talking about how he would miss the big rumble tomorrow.We didn't stay too long because Dally was in a bad mood. We left to go home, and all I can think about is the rumble. Whats going to happen tomorrow I keep asking myself. For some reason I think something bad is gonna happen but I don't know what. I think I should quit worrying and start thinking about how I'll defeat those socs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment