Monday, October 26, 2009

Chapter 11 - Ponyboy

This day was the worst, all I could do was stay inside, and lie in bed. I was very bored so, I started to flip through Soda's old yearbook. When I was flipping through, I saw a face that looked very familiar. I studied it for a few minutes, then I realized that it was Bob. Suddenly Darry shows up in the doorway and tells me that Randy was here to see me. Randy looked sorta nervous. He told me that he was here to check to see if I'm okay, and also to tell me that we will be seeing the judge tomorrow. He said that he felt lousy that he was mixed up in all of this and his dad wasn't proud. We kept on talking about other stuff, but then he said something about Johnny and I got mad. I guess that I was in denial because I believed that I was the one that killed Bob not Johnny, but I know now.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Isaiah! I like your username and its hidden meaning!

    ReplyDelete